Apocalyptic Rebirth: Earth’s Vast Changes
As the mad researcher in a tattered white coat activated the self-destruction device, Qin Luo knew that this time, there was no escape.
He was well aware of the destructive power of the self-destruction device.
Even if he is genetically inborn with an independent space, it is impossible to use the power of his space to resolve against such a terrible explosion.
His only end would be a torn space and the crushed bones.
On an unrecognizable earth rampant with zombies and mutant creatures, this end is good.
Death is far better than living…
With a skull splitting headache he opened his eyes to find himself reborn in the year before the apocalypse happened.
Is this a joke!!!
Is this a chance for him to be prepared to combat the apocalypse?
Is God not satisfied with all the bitterness he had went through and would enjoy watching him suffer once more?
- ~ wedge
- Chapter 1 Rebirth
- Chapter 2 Bad news
- Chapter 3 Custody
- Chapter 4 Old man
- Chapter 5 search
- Chapter 6 Experiment No. 0
- Chapter 7 Windfall
- Chapter 8 Delicious canned
- Chapter 9 Eschatological warning
- Chapter 10 Home delivery sheep
- Chapter 11 Preliminary defense assumptions
- Chapter 12 August in full swing (modified garbled)
- Chapter 13 Amusement Park Murder Case
- Chapter 14 Another ‘Old Sense’
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22 (Modified inexplicable code)
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24