May The Peace Be With You In The Golden Age
In her previous life, Sheng Ning was ignorant and naïve. She was a “villain” with a horrible reputation ever since childhood. She was framed by her friend, betrayed by her beloved, and finally died a tragic death all alone. When she is reborn to the year 1983, she will open her eyes this time and recognize the true nature of the people around her. She will work diligently. In this life, she won’t let her younger sister die for her again. She will become the proudest rose of the Art Troupe. She will be an excellent female soldier, a pious daughter, and a qualified elder sister. Let’s watch how she burns her boats and saves her sister from her ill fate. She will turn the tides and lead her entire family to reformation, to become rich and live a prosperous life. With greed in her eyes, she swears to take down the stern-faced commander, the legendary devil incarnate.
- Chapter 26 - Who Was the One Who Said It?
- Chapter 27 - What Sort of Person Am I?
- Chapter 28 - Aggressive-Looking
- Chapter 29 - The Useless Village
- Chapter 30 - Cuckolded
- Chapter 31 - Abandoning All Hope
- Chapter 32 - A Snotty-Nosed Goudan
- Chapter 33 - Picking Up a Small Wooden Bench
- Chapter 34 - Beautifully Done
- Chapter 35 - Cornmeal Porridge
- Chapter 36 - Being Scolded By the Riverside
- Chapter 37 - One Against Two
- Chapter 38 - What Sister-In-Law Are You Talking About?
- Chapter 39 - Producing Beansprouts
- Chapter 40 - Let’s Do It
- Chapter 41 - Going to the Market
- Chapter 42 - Selling to the Canteen
- Chapter 43 - The Mayor’s Wife
- Chapter 44 - Dissolving the Betrothal
- Chapter 45 - A Fake Gentleman, a True Villain
- Chapter 46 - Using Herself as a Bargaining Chip
- Chapter 47 - : A Heartfelt Conversation Between Mother and Daughter
- Chapter 48 - Patchwork Over Patchwork
- Chapter 49 - So Infuriatingly Unfair
- Chapter 50 - A Ten Thousand Word Self-Criticism