The Rise of the European Emperor
(This book is the sequel to “The King of German Mercenaries” and is the second stage of the story’s development.)
Marin spent six years, from a poor wandering knight who was kicked out of the house, struggling to become the earl of the country, and established the famous “Black Water Company”, with 20,000 powerful mercenaries, became Germany King of mercenaries.
However, for a learned traversal who is a learned scholar, becoming the king of the mercenary world is obviously not the end. So, with the powerful mercenaries armed to the teeth, Marin set off a bloody storm in Germany and even Europe, and began the European Emperor’s rise model.
In the end, the North Sea became the “inner sea” surrounded by Marin-owned territories. Gold and silver from Peru and Mexico, saltpetre from Chile, sugar and spices from Caribbean islands, gold from South Africa, porcelain and silk from the Ming Dynasty, etc …
- ~ Recap
- Chapter 1 Lancers and Wall Charge
- Chapter 2 Depart, the American colony!
- Chapter 3 Wind up frisian
- Chapter 4 Sit on the mountain
- Chapter 5 I was forced
- Chapter 6 You fight, I sell weapons and armor
- Chapter 7 Open up the Egyptian trade route
- Chapter 8 1 ship Eastern European slave girl
- Chapter 9 Angela pregnancy
- Chapter 10 Karen gun
- Chapter 11 Interest diplomacy
- Chapter 12 Worms Empire Conference
- Chapter 13 Give up Ireland Cork
- Chapter 14 A difficult start for the American colony
- Chapter 15 Simon grew up
- Chapter 16 For help
- Chapter 17 "Silver coins" without silver
- Chapter 18 In preparation for Columbus
- Chapter 19 2 new battleships added
- Chapter 20 Swedish independence
- Chapter 21 Cohorn Mortar
- Chapter 22 Food for Women Program
- Chapter 23 Since there is so much food, let's raise pigs!
- Chapter 24 Rye, dark beer?
- Chapter 25 The Golden Horde is almost over, let's grab a doctor!
- Chapter 26 Borrow gun
- Chapter 27 Columbus is back
- Chapter 28 Buy Ayoun
- Chapter 29 He is a knight
- Chapter 30 1 song made famous
- Chapter 31 My son's name is Caesar
- Chapter 32 Dig a lot of doctors
- Chapter 33 Introducing merino sheep
- Chapter 34 Son, dad will help you play the site!
- Chapter 35 Lancers, charge!
- Chapter 36 The Emperor of Eastern Rome wants to sell the throne?
- Chapter 37 Your Majesty, the minister has given you a full throne ...
- Chapter 38 Duke of Egypt
- Chapter 39 Ready to attack Jever
- Chapter 40 Zen Dharma
- Chapter 41 Want beauty? Trade for merit
- Chapter 42 Soldiers divided into 3 roads and marched into Jever
- Chapter 43 Lightning burst
- Chapter 44 Do n’t save me ammo!
- Chapter 45 Donnie Curry
- Chapter 46 For beauty, rush!
- Chapter 47 Broken, this is a disaster!
- Chapter 48 Post-war
- Chapter 49 Danish plan